Complete Family owned Machining Facility since 1941

Canady Mfg. was founded in 1941 by Guy Canady in a two-car garage in the city of Lynwood, California. The company moved to a larger facility in Huntington Park and incorporated in 1951. Canady was a major supplier of machined parts through WWII, The Korean War, and The Vietnam War. They later moved into the current location in San Fernando, California in 1963.  The facility has expanded three times to the present 6,500 sq. ft. building.  The company has continued to grow from the early days of a four employee  "Manual" machining facility, to the current 15-18 employee CNC Automated Machine Shop. Canady has always been a "Family Business". 

Our History